SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.Y. Aikhenvald, Studies in evidentiality. Typological studies in language 54 (John Benjamins Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aikhenvald, Evidentiality (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- «Technological Wonder: What You Need to Know about Blood, Pluses of Japanese Bath Wisp and Force Cup with Hydroshock ». URL: https://tvshow.com.ua/video/310747/ (date of access: 29.03.18) [Google Scholar]
- Tech News Today 1862: Screen Infiltration (27.09.2017). URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asIgKmTP1Gg (date of access: 01.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Davis, Ch. Potts, M. Speas The Pragmatic Values of Evidential Sentences (CLC Publications, NY, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lutfullina, Questions of Theoretical and Applied Linguistic 4(1), 40-48. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Russian National Corpus. URL: http://www.ruscorpora.ru/en/index.html (date of access: 03.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Shestukhina, The category of evidentiality in Russian narrative text: communicative and pragmatic aspect. MPhil thesis. (Altai State Pedagogical Academy, Barnaul, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lutfullina, Man In India 96(3), 771–777 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bondarko. Theory of meaning in the system of functional grammar: as exemplified in Russian (Yazyki Slavyanskoy Kultury, Moscow, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.