SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- D.M. Iskandarova, O.V. Ladygina, N.N. Salikhov, H.D. Shambezoda, M.B. Davlatmirova, Social and Linguistic Aspects of the Tajik National Identity Formation: Findings of the Survey of Students in Tajikistan. Indian Journal of Sciences and Technology, 9(5), 1–13 (2016) DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i5/87594 Retrieved from: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/download/87594/67222 [Google Scholar]
- D. Iskandarova, O. Ladygina, K. Shambezoda, A. Zolotukhin, V. Abdukhamitov, Problems of linguistic discrimination in the communicative space of Tajikistan: legal, sociolinguistic and educational aspects, Journal of Social Studies Education Research, 8(3), 168–189 (2017) Retrieved from: http://jsser.org/article/view/5000213983 [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Arutyunova, Language and world of a person. (Moscow, Languages of the Russian culture, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Wolf, Functional semantics of assessment. (Moscow, USSR editorial, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Baranov, Axiological strategy in language structure (paremiology and lexicon), Aspects of linguistics, 3, 74–90 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Gibatova, Axiology in language, Bulletin of Orenburg State University, 2 (121), 127–131 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Golovnykh, Valuable orientations and reorganization of public consciousness, Philosophic sciences, 6, 85–86 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivin, Axiology (M.: Higher school, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Language, circle: individual, concepts, discourse (Volgograd: Peremena, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Axiological linguistics: concepts and discourse, Germanic studies in Russia. Traditions and prospects (Novosibirsk: NSU publishing house, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontyev, Valuable orientations, Person. Philosophical and encyclopedic dictionary (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zerkina., et al. Axiological linguistics and foreign language teaching Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 199, 254 – 260 (2015) Retrieved from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042815045255 [Google Scholar]
- L. Hart Samuel, Axiology. Theory of Values. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 32, 1, 29–41 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Axiology Retrieved from: https://www.britannica.com/topic/axiology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.