SHS Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE (Part II)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- A. Nasir, D.F. Ali, M. Noordin, M.S. Nordin, Technical skills and non-technical skills: predefinition concept Proceedings of the IETEC'11 Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- K. Vintiša, Kompetenču vārdnıca, Creative technologies, 05 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mitchell, R. Flin, J. Adv. Nursing 63, 15–24 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Rabøl, D. Østergaard, T. Mogensen, Quality and Safety in Health Care, 19–27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. McFetrich, Emerg. Med. J. 23, 509–511 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Cowan, J. Wilson-Barnett, I.J. Norman, Nurse Educ. Today 27, 452–458 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Meretoja, H. Isoaho, H. Leino-Kilpi, J. Adv. Nursing 47(2), 124–133 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mitchell, R. Flin, Analysing Behaviour in the Operating Theatre Scrub Practitioners’ List of Intra-Operative Non-Technical Skills – SPLINTS (Ashgate, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Makary, J.B. Sexton, J.A. Freischlag, et al. J. Am. Coll. Surg. 202(3), 746–52 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mills, J. Neily, E. Dunn, Teamwork and communication in surgical teams: implications [Google Scholar]
- A. Pike, Current issues in nursing, edited by Dochterman and H. Grace, 6th edn. (St. Louis, MO: Mosby, 2001), pp. 448–452 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.