SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Communication and Media|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Agbo, B. D., Onaga, P. O. and Omeje, H, O. (2018). Teachers’ Opinion On Availability Of E-Learning Opportunities For Effective Technical And Vocational Education And Training (TVET) Programme In Tertiary Institutions In South East Nigeria. In International Journal of Vocational and Technical Education. Vol.10(1), pp. 1–5, January 2018 https://doi.org/10.5897/IJVTE2015.0176 [Article Number: D79FEFB55715]. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, B. (2016). Ministry of Education Official Portal: Malaysian Education Blueprint 2015–2025 (Higher Education). https://www.mohe.gov.my/en/download/public/penerbitan/pppm-2015-2025-pt/5-malaysia-education-blueprint-2015-2025-higher-education. Retrieved on the 17th.2.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Baloh, P. (2007). The role of fit in knowledge management systems: Tentative propositions of the KMS design. Journal of Organizational and End User Computing, 19(4), 22–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barki, H., Titah, R., & Boffo, C. (2007). Information system use-related activity: An expanded behavioral conceptualization of individual-level information system use. Information Systems Research, 18(2), 173–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cane, S., & McCarthy, R. (2009). Analyzing the factors that affect information systems use: A task-technology fit metaanalysis. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 50(1), 108–123. [Google Scholar]
- Chimpololo, A. (2017). Glaring Mismatch In The Demand And Supply Of Technical, Entrepreneurial, Vocational Education And Training (TEVET) Skills In The Agricultural Sector: An Analysis Of The Oil Seeds And Sugar Industries In Malawi. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.5897/IJVTE2017.0237 [Article Number: 3319D2966147] [Google Scholar]
- Furneaux, B. (2012) Task-Technology Fit Theory: A Survey and Synopsis of the Literature. In: Dwivedi Y., Wade M., Schneberger S. (eds) Information Systems Theory. Integrated Series in Information Systems, vol. 28. Springer, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Grant, B., C. (2017) “Current Status and Readiness in Meeting the Fourth Industrial Revolution Challenges” In 9th University Presidents Forum2017. Retrieved from https://www.mohe.gov.my/muat-turun/awam/teks...dan.../2017/.../file; University+of+Southampton%2C+University+Presidential+forum+2017&oq=(Prof.+Dr.+Colin+B.+Grant%2C+Vice+President+(International)%2C+University+of+Southampton%2C+University+Presidential+forum+2017&aqs=chrome..69i57.3619j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 [Google Scholar]
- IABM Report (2017). “Engineering the future” In Tom McGann Memorial Summit-Tackling skills shortages in the broadcast & media industry. Kula Lumpur. Retrieved from: http://www.theiabm.org/training/Engineering-the-future [Google Scholar]
- Kurshan, B. (2016), The ‘evolution to social learning’ and AI-teacher harmony. Retrieved from https://blog.acadly.com/the-evolution-to-social-learning-and-the-harmony-between-teachers-and-ai-5833918a61ea [Google Scholar]
- LAWS OF MALAYSIA, Act 555 Private Higher Educational Institutions ACT 1996, incorporating all amendments up to 1 January 2006. Published by the Commissioner of Law Revision, Malaysia under the Authority of the Revision of Laws ACT 1968 in collaboration with Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Bhd. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Manjik, J., Chui, M., Bughin, J. and Dobbs, R. (2013) “Disruptive Technologies: Advances that will transform life, business and the global economy” In McKinsey Global Institute Report. May 2013. Retrieved from https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/disruptive-technologies [Google Scholar]
- Media Planet (2018). Careers and Education: Solving the Skills Mismatch. http://www.careersandeducation.ca/industry-insight/solving-the-skills-mismatch. Retrieved on the 10th Feb 2018 [Google Scholar]
- New Straits Times (2017). “An education redesign in progress” in New Straits Times Dec 27, 2017. https://www.nst.com.my/education/2017/12/318734/education-redesign-progress. Retrieved on the 1st Feb 2018 [Google Scholar]
- PADU Education Performance and Delivery Unit (2013) Ministry of Education Malaysia official portal. https://www.padu.edu.my/resources/meb-2013-2025/pppm/ Retrieved on the 2nd Feb 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Parkes, A. (2012). The effect of task–individual–technology fit on user attitude and performance: An experimental investigation. journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/dss. [Google Scholar]
- Ponnan, R. and Ambalavanan, B. (2014). Innovations to Broadcasting Curriculum to Meet Workplace Expectations. (2014).Journal Procedia Social and Behavioral. 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1410 [Google Scholar]
- Report (2016). “Industry 4.0 Building the digital enterprise” In 2016 Global Industry 4.0 Survey https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/industries-4.0/landing-page/industry-4.0-building-your-digital-enterprise-april-2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Selamat, A., Alias, R. A., Hikmi, S. N., Puteh, M., Tapsi, S. M., (2017). Higher Education 4.0: Current Status and Readiness in Meeting the Fourth Industrial Revolution Challenges. In Redesigning Higher Education towards Industry 4.0, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (23-24, August 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zahraa, S., Sisodiab, R. and Mathernea, B. (1999). “Exploiting the dynamic links between competitive and technology strategies”. In European Management Journal Volume 17, Issue 2, April 1999, Pages 188–203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.