SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Gender, Minority and Human Right|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- B. Sutiyoso, Hukum Acara Mahkamah Konstitusi Republik Indonesia (Procedural Law of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia) (Citra Aditya Bakti, Bandung, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- General Explanation of Law No. 24 of 2003 concerning the Constitutional Court. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mahfud MD, Judicial Review dalam Politik Hukum Nasional (Judicial Review in Politics of National Law), a paper presented at a seminar on Judicial Review and Direction of Political Law organized by the Department of Law and Citizenship, Semarang State University, 17 April 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Fadjar Laksono, J. Konstitusi, 5, 15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ardhanariswari, Dissertation in Padjajaran University, “The Jurisdiction of the Constitutional Court to Conduct Tests of Laws Against the Constitution and Its Implications for the Development of National Law” (Bandung, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the Constitutional Court Number 31 / PUU-X / 2012 concerning Testing of Law No. 30 of 2002 concerning the Corruption Eradication Commission. [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the Constitutional Court Case No. 138 / PUU-VII / 2009 concerning Testing of Government Regulation in Lieu of Law Number 4 of 2009 concerning Amendments to Law No. 30 of 2002 concerning the Corruption Eradication Commission. [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Kurnia, J. Yuridika, 28, 288 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.