SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. Jens. Genocide: A Reader/GR (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- The Legal Definition (United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide). In GR. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Schabas, Actus Reus and Mens Rea of Genocide, In GR. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kershaw, Explaining the Holocaust: Intentionalism versus Structuralism, In GR, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Manne, Aboriginal Child Removal and Half-Castes in Australia, In GR. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stone (ed), The Historiography of Genocide. (Palgrave Macmillan, Hampshire, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Historiography of Genocide, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nersessian, Cultural Genocide, In GR. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Moses, The Origins of the Genocidal Moment in the Colonization of Australia, In GR, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossington, A. Whitehead. Theories of Memory: A Reader. (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Theories of Memory: A Reader, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bringing Them Home: Report of the National Inquiry into the Separation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children from Their Families (BTH). (1997) Available at: https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-social-justice/publications/bringing-them-home-stolen [Google Scholar]
- Meierhenrich, Jens. What Role for Reconciliation, In GR. 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.