SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Business, Comercial and Corporate Law|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- J. S. Ziegal, Current Developments in International and Comparative Corporate Insolvency Law (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wessels, Polak-Wessles, Insolventierecht, Deel 1, Faillitverklaring (Kluwer, Deventer, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Jackson, The Logic and Limits of Bankruptcy Law (Harvard University Press, London, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Baird, T. H. Jackson, Corporate Reorganizations and the Treatment of Diverse Ownership Interests: A Comment on Adequate Protection of Secured Creditors in Bankruptcy,U. Chi. L. Rev., 51, 97 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Jackson, R. E. Scott, On the Nature of Bankruptcy: An Essay on Bankruptcy Sharing and the Creditors’ Bargain, Va. L. Rev.,75, 155(1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tomasic, K. Whitford, Australian Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law(Butterworth, Sydney, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Goode, The Principles of Corporate Insolvency Law (London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Meckling, Financial Markets, Default, and Bankruptcy: The Role of the State, LCP, 41, 4(1977) [Google Scholar]
- Sunarmi, Prinsip Keseimbangan dalam Hukum Kepailitan di Indonesia (Softmedia, Jakarta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sunarmi, Hukum Kepailitan (Softmedia, Jakarta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.