SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Business, Comercial and Corporate Law|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- S. Mawardi, “Establishment of Geographical Indication Protection System in Indonesia, Case in Coffee,” Worldwide Symposium on Geographical Indications jointly orginized by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulagaria, Sofia, June 10 – 12, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- The Interview conducted with Some Companies of Indigenous Herbs of Madura (July, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Interview conducted at Health Office, Trade Service, and Office of Cooperative, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Four Districts in Madura (July, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Purba, et. al., TRIPs – WTO & Hukum HKI Indonesia, Kajian Perlindungan Hak Cipta Seni Batik Tradisional Indoensia (Rineka Cipta, Jakarta, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Maulana, 1997, Sukses Bisnis Melalui Merek, Paten dan Hak Cipta (Citra Aditya Bakti, Bandung, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sardjono, Hak Kekayaan Intelektual dan Pengetahuan Tradisional (Alumni, Bandung, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- The Interview conducted with the Indigenous Herbs of Madura entrepreneurs in Bangkalan, Sampang, Pamekasan, and Sumenep (Juli, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- WIPO, Intellectual Property Needs and Expectations of Traditional Knowledge Holders: WIPO Report on Fact-Finding Missions on Intellectual Property and Traditional Knowledge 1998-1999 (WIPO, Geneva, 2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.