SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Business, Comercial and Corporate Law|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Chairperson of the Sub-Department of the Shipping Accident Investigation Committee, Shipping Accident in 2010-2016 (Media Release of the 2016 NTSC, 25 November 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.Br Matondang, Naik 2 Kali Lipat, KNKT Catat Ada 34 Kecelakaan Pelayaran di 2017 (Detik.com 2017) https://news.detik.com/berita/d-3821137/naik-2-kali-lipat-knkt-catat-ada-34-kecelakaan-pelayaran-di-2017 [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.C. Aguw, Administratum, 1, 1, Pp. 45–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Law No. 17 Year 2008 [Google Scholar]
- ISM Code was born from the need for ship safety management caused by high rates of workplace accidents in the maritime and shipping world. Based on the IMO resolution A.741 (18) which was ratified on November 4, 1993 was born the International Management Code for the Safe Operation and for Pollution Prevention. This code or provision is then adopted by SOLAS (Safety of Life At Sea) in one chapter, namely in chapter IX. SOLAS is one of the international conventions for safety in the maritime world. In this Chapter IX of SOLAS, the ISM Code is explained as a Provision of International Management for safe operation of ships and prevention of pollution adopted by the Organization with resolution A.741. [Google Scholar]
- A. Budi, Pengertian Laik Laut dan Laik Muat (akademiasuransi, 16 Oktober 2012 ) http://www.akademiasuransi.org/2012/10/pengertian-laik-laut-dan-laik-muat.html , Accessed on August, 10th 2018 [Google Scholar]
- HM. Thamrin, Jurnal Ilmiah Widya 3, 2, Pp.110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- [RI Ministry of Transportation] Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia. 2008. Law Number 17 of 2008 concerning shipping. Jakarta (ID): RI Ministry of Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasugian, A.A. I. S. Wahyuni , M. Rahmawati, Arleiny, Warlit 29, 2, Pp. 229–240 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- [Mahpel RI] Shipping Court of the Republic of Indonesia. 2017. 2011-2015 vessel accident data. Jakarta (ID): RI Ministry of Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahman, A. Satria, B. H. Iskandar, D. A. Soeboer, pspalbacore 1, 3, Pp. 277–284(2017) [Google Scholar]
- DA. Lasse, Keselamatan Pelayaran di Lingkungan Teritorial Pelabuhan dan Pemanduan Kapal. (Grafindo Persada, Jakarta, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.