SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Criminal Justice System|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Eddy O.S. Hiariej, The Principles of Criminal Law (Cahaya Atma Pustaka, Yogyakarta, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Semendawai, Corporate Criminal Responsibility in RUU KUHP, (Elsam, Jakarta, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Brent Fisse & John Braithwalte, Corporations, Crime, and Accountability, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- Siswi Wulandari, Good Corporate Governance in the Perspective of Business Ethics, Journal Applied Business and Economic, Volume 1, Number 3, March 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Peter Mahmud Marzuki, Legal Research, (Kencana, Jakarta, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Panggabean, Application of Legal Theory in the Indonesia Justice System, (Alumni, Bandung, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hasbullah F. Sjawie, Limited Company Directors and Corporate Criminal Responsibility, (Citra Aditya Bhakti, Bandung, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Budi Suhariyanto, The Role of Regulation of the Supreme Court Number 13 Year 2016 in Overcoming the Obstacles of Corporation Criminal Infringement, Jurnal Negara Hukum, Volume 9, Number 1, June 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Kristian, The System of Corporate Criminal Responsibility: Theoritical Review and Comparative of Law in the Various Countries, (Refika Aditama, Bandung, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kristian, Corporate Criminal Law: Integral Formulation Policy of Corporate Criminal Responsibility, (Nuansa Aulia, Bandung, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kristian, The System of Corporate Criminal Responsibility in the Corruption Case dalam Perkara Tindak Pidana Korupsi After Publication the Supreme Court Number 13 Year 2016, (Sinar Grafika, Jakarta, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jimmy Tawalujan, Corporate Responsibility for Victims of Crime, Jurnal Lex Crimen Volume 1, Number 3, July-September 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Rise Karmilia, The Regulation of Corporate Criminal Responsibility on Criminal Provisions outside KUHP, Thesis, North Sumatera University, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Brent Fisse dan John Braithwaite, The Allocation of Responsibility for Corporate Crime: Individualism, Collectivism and Accountability, Sydney Law Review, Volume 11, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- Andri G. Wibisana, Enviromental Crime by Corporation: Looking for Shapes of Corporate Responsibility and Corproate Leader/Manager for Enviromental Crime in Indonesia, Jurnal Hukum & Pembangunan, Volume 46, Number 2, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.