SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- He, P. Lawyers, notaries, accountants and money laundering. Journal of Money Laundering Control 9, 1, Pp 62 – 70. https://doi.org/10.1108/13685200610645229 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laundering, M., & Typologies, T. F.. Financial Action Task Force Groupe d ’action financière. https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264018082-en (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Nguyen, C. Preventing the use of financial institutions for money laundering and the implications for financial privacy. Journal of Money Laundering Control 21, 1, Pp 47–58. https://doi.org/10.1108/JMLC-01-2017-0004 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Middleton, D., & Levi, M. Let Sleeping Lawyers Lie: Organized Crime, Lawyers and the Regulation of Legal Services. British Journal of Criminology, 55, 4, Pp 647–668. https://doi.org/10.1093/bjc/azv001 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Professional Money Laundering. Retrieved from www.fatf-gafi.org, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Strategic analysis brief. Retrieved from http://www.austrac.gov.au/sites/default/files/sa-brief-legal-practitioners.pdf (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.