SHS Web Conf.
Volume 54, 2018The 1st International Conference on Law, Governance and Social Justice (ICoL GaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. I. Mints, Pain and Education,in a book composed byJennifer Corns, The Routledge Handbook of Philosophy of Pain, Pp. 344(The Routledge Publishing, London, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Barnett, Family Violence Across The Lifespan (Second Edition), Pp. 3 (SagePublication, London, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. K. M. D. Denver, F. N. S. M. D. Cincinnati, Brandt F. Steele M.D, W. Droegemueller, H. K.S. M.D. Denver, Child Abuse and Neglect 9, 2, Pp. 143–154 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Global Initiative, www.endcorporalpunishment.org (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The 27th Universal Periodic Report on Human Rights (Geneva, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Suharto, Situasi Anak di Indonesia (Isu-Isu Strategis 2015) (Directorate of Children Social Welfare, 2015) Survey on Violence was composed by Ministry of Social Affairs and Ministry of Women empowerment and Child Protection. [Google Scholar]
- E. Prasetyo, HAM Kejahatan Negara dan Imperialisme, Pp. 182 (Insist, Yogyakarta, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Brownstein, M. A. Zahn, S. L. Jackson,Violence from Theory to Research, Pp. 6–7 (Routledge, London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Seto Mulyadi, Head of Indonesian Child Protection Institute, Jakarta, August 24, 2017; Muhammad Mustofa, Criminologist in Faculty of Social Science and Politic -University of Indonesia, Jakarta, August 25, 2017; and Salman Luthan, the Judge of Supreme Court who adjudicated Aop Saopuddin Case, Yogyakarta, October 21, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D. Finkelhor., H. Turner, A. Shattuck, S. Hamby, K. Kracke, Children’s Exposure to Violence, Crime,and Abuse: An Update, Bulletin Juvenile Justice, Pp.1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Data of Unicef 2016 based on surveys conducted by DHS, MICS and representative of other countries, 2005–2015. [Google Scholar]
- Aliansi Penghapusan Kekerasan terhadap Anak (Aliansi PKTA), Segera Hentikan Praktek Hukuman Fisik (corporal punishment) dalam Dunia Pendidikan Indonesia, www.kampanyepkta.org, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- See Judgment released by District Court of Majalengka No. 257/Pid.B/2012/-PN.Mjl, on May 12, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- See Judgment released by Appeals Court of Bandung No 226/PID/2013/PT. BDG, on July 31, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Salman Luthan, The Judge of Supreme Court who adjudicated Aop Saopuddin Case, Yogyakarta, October 21, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Remmelink, Hukum Pidana, Pp. 9–10 (Gramedia Pustaka Utama Jakarta, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Sudarto, Hukum Pidana I, Pp. 155 (Yayasan Sudarto, Semarang, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Benatar, Corporal Punishment, Social Theory and Practice Journal, Vol. 24, No. 2, Summer 1998, p.237–260 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Galtung, “classification of violence that has a positive impact” (Reference no. 7) [Google Scholar]
- D. Black,“moralistic violence which means the use of violence is a tool to control moral or human behavior” (Reference no. 8) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rahardjo, HukumProgresif 2, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Coleman, K. A. Dodge, S. K. Campbell, LCP 73, 2, Pp. 107–165 (spring 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Rini Handayani, the Deputy Assistant of Child Protection Affairs in the Ministry of Women Empowerment and child Protection, Bogor, August 24, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Rita Pranawati, Vice Head of Indonesian Commission of Child Protection, Jakarta, August 25, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C.M.V. Clarkson, H.M. Keating, Criminal:Text and Material Pp. 275 (Sweet & Maxwell Ltd, London, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Van Bemmelen, Hukum Pidana 1, Pp. 201 (Percetakan Bina Cipta, Bandung, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.