SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- L. K. Ayusheva, Social and economic development of regions: problems, prospects, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Bleutayeva, Vestnik KEU, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Omirbayev, State budget (Economics, Almaty, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Execution of the State Budget of RK for 2013-2016 (www.minfin.kz, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- General declaring of the income and property in Kazakhstan is planned to be entered by 2017 (www.tengrinews.kz, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nazarbayev, Message of the President of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan Strategy “Kazakhstan – 2050: New political policy of the taken place state” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Tax revenues in the budget of Kazakhstan (www.ranking.kz/, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Elanchuk, Problems of the Theory and Practice of Management, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Turkish system of the taxation (http://infoturk.biz/uslugi/nalogooblojenie.html, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ye. Fadeyev, Nalogoviy Vestnik, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The report of the akim of the Aktyubinsk region for 2016 (Актобе, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abdrakhmanov, Comparative analysis of income and expenses of local budgets for 2008 – 2014 (Astana, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Doing Business indicators which are within the competence of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (www.kgd.gov.kz, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Kozlov, News of the Tula State University, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nazarbayev, Message of the President of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev “Third modernization of Kazakhstan: Global competitiveness” (Akorda, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.