SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. A. Zharkin, Medico-social and ethical problems of the cesarean section operation (Mother and Child, Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kulakov, T. V. Chervakova, A. A. Tohiyyan. Bulletin of the Russian Association of Obstetricians-Gynecologists, 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. German, V. M. Mikhlin, N. M. Korolkova, F. N. Korovkina, Journal of Neuropathology and Psychiatry Named After S. S. Korsakov, 9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Sultanova, Consequences of the Caesarean section for the mental ontogeny of a child (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Revyakina, I. V. Yaroslavtseva, Psychological Science and Education Psyedu.Ru, 7, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Filippova, Journal of Practical Psychologist, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Brutman, A. Ya. Varga, I. Yu. Khamitova, Psychological Journal, 21, 2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Dobryakov, Perinatal psychology (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Pletneva, Family Psychology and Family Therapy, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.