SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. A. Milovidov, Introduction to semiology: second edition (Direct Media, Berlin, p. 197, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Sternin, On the concept of communicative behavior (Kommunikativ Funktionale Sprachbetrachtung, Halle, pp. 279-282, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. E. Prokhorov, I. A. Sternin, Russian: communicative behavior (Flint-Nauka, Moscow, p. 328, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Sternin, Russian and finnish communicative behavior (Publishing House of VSTU, Voronezh, p. 99, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Gazizov, Bulletin of the Bashkir University, 14, 2, pp. 414-417 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Habermas, Involvement of another: essays on political theory (St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Sternin, Communicative and cognitive consciousness: with love to the language (Moscow; Voronezh, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Suyunova, Questions of Cognitive Linguistics, 2, 39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Sadokhin, Intercultural communication (Alfa-M; INFRA-M, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.