SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. N. Kotsemir, Dynamics of Russian and world science through the prism of international publications (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Mamchur, N. F. Ovchinnikov, A. I. Ujemov, Principle of simplicity and measures complexity (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Khaytun, Problems of post-communism in Russia (AGAR, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Khaytun, Scientometrics: state and prospects (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortegay Gasset, The revolt of the masses (AST Publishing House, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Polyanin, Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Methods, 1, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nazarenko, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The leader of the scientific publications according to the version Elibrary.ru (http://si-sv.com/news/2013-08-26-115, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Kaukhchishvili, T. P. Nitsenko, N. T. Dontsova, N. N. Mashkova, G. A. Belozerov, O. I. Kvasnenkov. Method of production of frozen zrazy: The patent for invention RUS 2625971 11.01.2016. (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Prospects of science and education (https://pnojournal.wordpress.com/editors/tsvetkov, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Geim, Phys., 181 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bart, Selected works: semiotics, poetics (Publishing group “Progress,” Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khaytun, I don’t want to be a slave to FASO, or why I quit the Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (http://www.sib-science.info/ru/ras/ne-khochu-byt-rabom-fan-08062016, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.