SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- I. V. Wagner, T. V. Volosovets, Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Volosovets, E. B. Evladova, I. L. Kirillov, M. R. Miroshkina, Education of Schoolchildren, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Wagner, Human Ecology, 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Volosovets, Scientific Pedagogical Review, 4, 18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Likhachev, Philosophy of education (Vlados, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Glazachev, O. S. Glazachev, Use and Protection of Natural Resources in Russia, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Moiseev, Social Sciences and Modernity, 6 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Wagner, O. S. Glazachev, S. N. Glazachev, Vestnik of the Sholokhov Moscow State University of Ars Series in Socio-Ecological Technologies, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Wagner, Humanitarian strategy for the development of environmental education in the coming decade of childhood. Year of Ecology in Russia: Pedagogy and Psychology in the Interests of Sustainable Development: a collection of articles of the scientific and practical conference (December 4-5, 2017, Moscow) (Pero Publishing House, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Wagner, Lessons of Environmental ethics: humanitarian and environmental education (LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.