SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- P. G. Altbach, J. Knight, J. of stud. in international education, 11, pp. 290-305 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. King, A. Lulle, L. Morosanu, A. Williams, International youth mobility and life transitions in Europe: Questions, definitions, typologies and theoretical approaches (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Nye, The annals of the American academy of political and social science, 616, pp. 94-109 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Atkinson, Foreign Policy Analysis, 6, pp. 1-22 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Johnson, Higher Education in the Global Age: Policy, Practice and Promise in Emerging Societies, 70 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Arefiev, F. E. Sheregi, Foreign Students in Russian Higher Schools (in Russian) (CSR publ., Moscow, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Maximova (Ed.), Youth exchanges among countries participants of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (In Russian) (ASU Publishing house, Barnaul, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Maximova, O. Ye. Noyanzina, D. A. Omelchenko, M. B. Maximov & G. C. Avdeeva, International journal of environmental & science education, 11, 11, pp. 4885-4893 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pursiainen, S. Medvedev (Eds.), The Bologna process and its implications for Russia: the European integration of higher education (Russian-European Centre for Economic, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Hoffman, J. of Studies in Intern. Education, 13, 3, pp. 347-364 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kim, Intercultural education, 20, 5, pp. 395-405 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. T. Tran, In Reforming learning and teaching in Asia-Pacific universities, pp. 95-113 (Springer, Singapore, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gatev, G. Diesen, European Politics and Society, 17 (sup1), pp. 133-150 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Alimov, J. of Eurasian studies, 9,2, pp. 114-124 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.