SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. K. Bayburin, Ethno-cultural functions of culture (Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Practical meaning (Aletheia, St. Petersburg; Institute of Experimental Sociology, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bychkov, Aesthetics (Academic Project, Mir Foundation, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Wagner, Problems of folk art (Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Wagner, Canon and style in old Russian art (Art, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Gavrilieva, Clothing of the Sakha people at the end of the XVIIth the middle of the XVIII century (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Zinchenko, Specificity of the artistic image and idea of the canon in the art of early Scythian time (http://old.portal-slovo.ru/rus/art). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kh. Ivanov, Ethno-cultural interrelations and mutual influences among the peoples of the North-East of Siberia (on the basis of traditional decorative and applied art) (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, Art morphology: Historical and theoretical study of the internal structure of the art world (Art, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- AF Losev, The Canon problem in the ancient and medieval art of Asia and Africa: collection of articles (Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Neklyudov, Living Antiquity, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nekrasova, Decorative Art of the USSR, 5 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nekrasova, The place of folk art as a spiritual phenomenon in the modern culture of Russia (http://rusk.ru). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Nikiforova, Symbolism of female jewelry: cultural codes of the traditional daily life of Sakha (Yakuts) (Asterion, St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Pokatilova, Plastic folklore in the artistic culture of Yakutia (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Potapov, Yakut folk carving on wood (Knizhnoye Izdatelstvo, Yakutsk, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Putilov, Folklore and Folk Culture (Petersburg Oriental Studies, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Raushenbach, Geometry of the picture and visual perception (ABC-Classics, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Saltykov, The nearest art (Enlightenment, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Toporov, The concept of fate in the context of different cultures (Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Fadeeva, Questions of Art Studies, 1 (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.