SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. Bely, Symbolism (criticism/theory) (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bryusov, The Keys of Mysteries (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Butova, A. I. Dubskikh, “Combining Insanity with Sanity …”: Rational Senselessness of N.A. Zabolotsky’s Poetic World, Philological Sciences. The Questions of Theory and Practice (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Butova, A. I. Dubskikh, A. L. Soldatchenko, S. V. Ovcharova, A. A. Tsaran, Rational Musicality and N.A. Zabolotsky’s Poetics. 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017. Book 6, Vol. 2. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Genis, Modernism as a Style of the XXth Century. The Star, Number 11. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zabolotsky, Collected Works (Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zabolotsky, The Relationship Between Man and Nature in Zabolotsky’s Poetry, Russian Studies in Literature, Number 2 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Loshchilov, The Phenomenon of N. A. Zabolotsky (Helsinki, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Muromsky, “I’m Alive”: the Poet and Time (St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Zabolotsky, pro et contra (Russian State Archive, St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Solovyov, Reading about God-manhood (St. Petersburg, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.