SHS Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018International Conference on Leadership and Management (ICLM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Agile Leadership & Preemptive Global Business Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Hirschman, A. (1958). The Strategy of Economic Development. New Haven: Yale University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Booz&co, (2008) Economic diversification: The Road to Sustainable Development, P. 1 https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/media/uploads/EconomicDiversification.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Malik, A. (2016) Diversification of Middle Eastern Economies is more a Political than an Economic Challenge. Beirut: The Lebanese Center for Policy Studies [Google Scholar]
- Africa Development Bank (2014) African Economic Outlook 2014. New York: United Nations [Google Scholar]
- Hesse, H. (2008) Export Diversification and Economic Growth. Washington: World Bank Group [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund, (IMF), (2016) Economic Diversification in Oil-Exporting Arab Countries. Manama, Bahrain [Google Scholar]
- Rice University (2017) Economic Diversification in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States. Qatar: Rice University [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, (2011). Arab Development Challenges Report 2011. New York: United Nations. Pp. 6, Pp. 5 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations (2013) Economic Report on Africa 2013, Making the Most of Africa’s Commodities. Addis Ababa: Economic Commission for Africa P. 101 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations (2015) Economic Report on Africa 2015. Addis Ababa: Economic Commission for Africa [Google Scholar]
- United Nations (2017), Establishing Development Linkages in the Extractive Industry: Lessons from the field. Geneva, United Nations, P.2 [Google Scholar]
- (http://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/tdb64d3_en.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group (2017) Measuring and Analyzing the Impact of GVCs on Economic Development. Washington: World Bank [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.