SHS Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018International Conference on Leadership and Management (ICLM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Preemptive Global Business Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- R. Bakar,R.N.D.N. Darwazeh, andW.S. Sakinah, “Privatization effects on Zakat and dividend: Empirical evidence from Malaysia and Jordan.” Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business and Economics, 4(1), 1-21, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cavaliere, andS. Scabrosetti, “Privatization and efficiency: from principals and agents to political economy”. Journal of Economic Surveys, 22(4), 685-710, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cook, andY. Uchida, “Privatisation and economic growth in developing countries”. The Journal of Development Studies, 39(6), 121-154, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dharwadkar,G. George, andP. Brandes, “Privatization in emerging economies: An agency theory perspective”. Academy of management Review, 25(3), 650-669, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.h. Dholakia, andR.H. Dholakia, “Malaysia’s privatization programme”. Vikalpa, 19(3), 25-36, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Earle, “Impact of privatization on employment and earnings”. IZA World of Labor, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fatta, “Impact of Privatization in Nepal”. Nepal Commerce Campus: Economic Review, pp. 15-34, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Filipovic, “Impact of privatization on economic growth”. Undergraduate Economic Review, 2(1), 7, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hassan,M.K. Hassan,M. Ariff, andS.M.R. Mohd, “Productive Efficiency and Welfare Gains from Privatization in Malaysia”. Journal of Economic Cooperation & Development, 36(1), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Hunya, “The relationship between FDI, privatization and structural change in Central and Eastern European countries”. Privatization, Corporate Governance and the Emergence of Markets, pp. 189-204 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jomo, andT.W. Syn, “Privatization and re-nationalization in Malaysia: A survey”. Paper presented at the Expert Group Meeting on Re-inventing Public Enterprise and its Management, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Knowledge @ Wharton, The Long and Winding Road to Privatization in China, [Online]. Available from http:// knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/the-long-andwinding-road-to-privatization-in-china/ [2018, March 01], (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Kwek, andN.S. Yei, “Privatization in Malaysia. Malaysian Economy: An Overview” http://www.harwaimun.com/privatization.html, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Masruri, “Malaysian privatization: its impact on public finance, efficiency, economic growth and the new economic policy”. University of East Anglia. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Mehmood, andM.Z. Faridi, “Effects of privatization on economic performance in Pakistan”. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 16(5), 729-743, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Moshiri, andA. Abdou, “Privatization, Regulation, and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis”. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, V5-3, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Nambiar, “Revisiting Privatisation in Malaysia: the Importance of Institutional Process”. Asian Academy of Management Journal, 14(2), (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Rahbar,M. Sargolzaei,R. Ahmadi, andM. Ahmadi, “Investigating the Effects of Privatization on the Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Fixed Effects Approach”. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 3(4), 61-66, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramadan, “The Impact of Strategic Partner on the Financial Performance and Operational Performance and Investment Attractiveness of the Company “A study on Jordanian Companies Entered into Strategic Partnership” working paper. Middle East University, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Taasim, andR. Yusoff, “Telecommunications Infrastructure Consequence to Economic Growth in Malaysia: Time Series Analysis”. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), V-185, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tan, ”Privatization in Malaysia: Regulation, rentseeking and policy failure”. Routledge, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Tuzunturk,B. Inam, andF. Giray, “Analyzing the relationship between foreign direct investment and privatization in the European Union Founder Nations by using panel data approach”. Panoeconomicus (00), 1-1, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vickers, andG. Yarrow, “Economic perspectives on privatization”. The Journal of Economic Perspectives, 5(2), 111-132, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Wright, “A Critique of the Public Choice Theory Case for Privatization: Rhetoric and Reality”. Ottawa L. Rev., 25, 1, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, “Privatization, FDI inflow and economic growth: evidence from China’s provinces, 1978-2008”. Applied Economics, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.