SHS Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2018The 10th Jubilee Scientific Conference – InfoGlob 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Socio-Economic Development|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- A. Caplin, A. Schotter, The foundations of positive and normative economics: a handbook (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Economist Glossary of terms [Internet], Available from: https://www.economist.com/economics-a-to-z/n#node-21529679 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Koehler & N. Harvey (Eds.), Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making (Blackwell, London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Vroom, P.W. Yetton, Leadership and decision-making (University of Pittsburgh Press, 1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Vroom, A.G. Jago. The new leadership: managing participation in organizations (Englewood Cliffs, N.J., Prentice Hall, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Heath, Public Reason, 3(2), 12–43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Majila, J.D. Taylor, K. Raga, African J Public Aff; 9, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Ungerer, S. Cayzer, A normative model for assessing competitive strategy. South African J Ind Eng, 27(4), 34–49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Curry, B. Marshall, P. Kawalek, Commun IIMA, 15, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rode, Governing compact cities: how to connect planning, design and transport (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bryson, Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: a guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (Jossey-Bass, Danvers, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Freeman, A.C. Wicks, B. Parmar, Organ Sci, 15(3), 364 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Polonsky, J Bus Ind Mark, 10(3), 29–46 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Freeman, Bus Ethics Q, 4(04), 409–21 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hörisch, S.E. Freeman, S. Schaltegger, Organ Environ, 27(4), 328–46 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, K.L. Keller, P. Hall, B. Columbus, I. New, Y. San, et al., Marketing Management. 14th_edition (Pearson Education, New Jersey, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Makolska Tenold, Advancing a green urban economy implementation and challenges of sustainability governance. PhD thesis (University of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Sopot, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.