SHS Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2018The 10th Jubilee Scientific Conference – InfoGlob 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Socio-Economic Development|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- J. Cypryjański, Methodological bases for economic assessment of IT-related investments of enterprises (Scientific Publishing House of the University of Szczecin, Szczecin, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sobczyk, Finance, Financial Market, Insurance, 4 (88/1), 395–401 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Krasodomska, Non-financial information in corporate reporting (The Publishing House of the Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Flöstrand, N. Ström, Management Research News, Vol. 29 Issue: 9, 580–597 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Arvidsson, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 12 Issue: 2, 277–300 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sadowska, Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Silvarum Colendarum Ratio et Industria Lignaria, 14(2) (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Accounting Act of 29 September 1994, Journal of Laws 2018, item 395 as amended, art. 49b. [Google Scholar]
- Non-financial reporting. A handbook for reporting entities, L. Anam, J. Kacprzak (ed.), 2nd amended edition, the Ministry of Development (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.globalreporting.org, access 01.07.2018 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Prado-Lorenzo, I. Gallego-Alvarez , I. Garcia-Sanchez, Corporate Social Respon-sibility and Environmental Management, 16(2), 94–107 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsang, R. Welford, M. Brown, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, vol. 16, iss. 3, 123–136 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://database.globalreporting.org, access 01.07.2018 [Google Scholar]
- W. Gabrusewicz, J. Samelak (ed.), Research areas of contemporary accounting (The Publishing House of the Poznań University of Economics and Businesses, Poznań, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamela-Sowińska, Studia Oeconomica Posnaniensia, 3(1), 70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The European Parliament and Council Directive 2014/95/UE of 22 October 2014 amending Directive 2013/34/EU as regards disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by certain large undertakings and groups. [Google Scholar]
- www.rejestrraportow.pl, access 01.07.2018 [Google Scholar]
- R. Sroka, Non-financial reporting: requirements of the Act and market practice. The ESG analysis of companies in Poland 2017, (Warsaw , PWN, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Kowalczyk, W. Kowalczyk, Journl of Law, Economics and Sociology, Year LXXVII – Issue 4, 105–117 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.