SHS Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2018The 10th Jubilee Scientific Conference – InfoGlob 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ecological Aspects of Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- B. Scaglia B, V. Orzi, A. Artola, X. Font, E. Davoli, A. Sanchez and F. Adani Bioresource Technology Odours and volatile organic compounds emitted from municipal solid waste at different stage of decomposition and relationship with biological stability. Bioresource Technology, 102 (7), 4638–4645 (2011) DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2011.01.016 [Google Scholar]
- L. De Baare, B. Mattheeuws, Anaerobic Digestion of the Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste in Europe – Status, Experience and Prospects, RR, vol. 3, 517–526 (2013) http://www.ows.be/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Anaerobic-digestion-of-the-organic-fraction-of-MSW-in-Europe.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Polish Standard PN-EN 13725:2007, Air Quality. Determination of odour concentration by means of the dynamic olphactometry method (in Polish) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wiśniewska, K. Lelicińska-Serafin, The effectiveness of the mechanical treatment of municipal waste using the example of a selected installation, INFRAEKO, 45, 00102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the European Parliament of the Council No. 1386/2013/EU of 20 November 2013 on the general EU programme of action in the scope of environmental protection by 2020. Good quality of life with consideration of limitations of our planet, EU Journal of Laws No. 354/171 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 20 February 2015 on renewable energy sources, consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1269, with further amendments (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://maps.google.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Lubelskie Voivodeship, Decision No. RŚ-V.7222.6.2015.MCHW for the Waste Management Plant in Biała Podlaska (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Lubelskie Voivodeship, Decision No. RŚ-V.7222.2.2016.ILU for the Waste Management Plant in Wólka Rokicka (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Podkarpackie Voivodeship, Decision No. OS.I.718.104.22.1687.MD for the Waste Management Plant in Stalowa Wola (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, Decision No. OWŚ-VII.7222.9.2016 for the Waste Management Plant in Promnik (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Wielkopolskie Voivodeship, Decision No. DSR-II-2.7222.72.2016 for the Waste Management Plant in Jarocin (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Śląskie Voivodeship, Decision No. OS-PZ.7222.00072.2016 for the Waste Management Plant in Tychy (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Orzi, E. Cadena, G. D’Imporzano, A. Artola, E. Davoli, M. Crivelli, F. Adani, Potential odour emission measurement in organic fraction of municipal solid waste during anaerobic digestion: Relationship with process and biological stability parameters, BT 101, 7330–7337 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Amoor, E. Hautala, Odour as an Aid to Chemical Safety, JAT, 3, 272–290 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kośmider, B. Mazur-Chrzanowska, B. Wyszyński, Odory, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EUI-CHAN J., HYUN-Keun S. JAE-HWAN S., Emission Characteristics and Factors of Selected Odorous Compounds at a Wastewater Treatment Plant, Sensors, vol. 9, 311–326 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 29 December 2016 on the detailed way of selective collection of selected waste fractions, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.