SHS Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018GLOBMAR 2018 - Global Maritime Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Hämäläinen, E. and Inkinen, T. ‘How to generate economic and sustainability reports from Big Data? Qualifications of process industry’, Processes, Vol. 5 No. 4: 64 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hämäläinen, E. ‘Cost efficiency of supply chain in a Nordic paper mill - A case study’, International Journal of Management, Vol. 28 No. 3, pp. 945-958 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hämäläinen, E. Economic geographical analysis of the Finnish Paper Industry. Annales Universitatis Turkuensis, SER A11 - TOM. 263. Turku. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hämäläinen, E. ‘Economic geographic characteristics in the Finnish paper industry - a case study’, Fennia, Vol. 189 No. 2, pp. 63-75. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yang, C-S., Lu, C-S, Haider, J. J. and Marlow, P. B. ‘The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan’, Transportation Research Part E, Vol. 55, pp. 55-73 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lindstad, H., Asbjørnslett, B. E. and Strømman, A. H. ‘The importance of economies of scale for reductions in green house gas emissions from shipping’, Energy Policy, No. 46, pp. 386-398 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TradeWinds (2010) ‘Slow spur for Maersk VLCCs’, TradeWinds Magazine, 13 December. [Google Scholar]
- Notteboom, T., Delhaye, E. and Vanherle, K. Analysis of the Consequences of Low Sulphur Fuel Requirements. Report commissioned by European Community Shipowners’ Associations (2010) [Google Scholar]
- AECOM Rail Baltica Final Report: Volume I, AECOM Limited, Chelmsford (2011) [Google Scholar]
- AECOM Rail Baltica Final Report: Volume II, AECOM Limited, Chelmsford (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hilmola, O.-P. ‘Environmental and infrastructure payments and the future of road transports: case Tallinn-Warsaw’, World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research, Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 55 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hämäläinen, E., Twrdy, E. and Inkinen, T. ‘Cost aggregation in logistic chain’, Journal of Open Innovation: Techhnology, Market, and Complexity, Vol. 3 No. 26, pp. 1-14 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wiesmann, A. ‘Slow steaming - a viable long-term option?’, Wärtsilä Technical Journal, February (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.