SHS Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018GLOBMAR 2018 - Global Maritime Conference
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- T. Bebbington, 50,000 TEU... the Future or Not?, Maritime Executive, https://maritime-executive.com/ediorials/50000-teu-the-future-or-not. (12.02.2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pryhara, Techniques for Analyzing the Attractiveness of International Commodity Markets under Conditions of Economic Globalization, Vol. 14, p. 27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors. New York, N.Y.: Free Press, p. 396 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bichou, M. Bell, Internationalisation and consolidation of container port industry: Assessment of channel structure and relationships, Maritime Economics and Logistics, 9: 33-51, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Parola, E. Musso, Market structures and competitive strategies: The carrier- stevedore arm-wrestling in northern European ports, Maritime Policy and Management, 34 (3): 259-278 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Slack, A. Frémont, Transformation of port terminal operations: From the local to the global, Transport Review, 25(1): 117-130, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Olivier, Private entry and emerging partnerships in the container terminal industry: Evidance from Asia, Maritime Economics and Logistics, 7(2): 87-115 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ha, A comparison of service quality at major container ports: Implication for Korean ports, Journal of Transport Geography 11(2):131-137 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tongzon, W. Heng, Port privatisation, efficiency and competitiveness: some empirical evidence from container ports. Transportation Research Part A 39(5): 405-424 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mangan, C. Lalwani, B. Gardner, Modelling port/ferry choice in RORO freight transportation, International Journal of Transport Management 1(1): 15-28 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lirn, H.A. Thnopoulou, A.K. Beresford, Transhipment port selection and decision- making behaviour: Analysing the Taiwanese case. International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications 6(4): 229-244 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nir, K. Lin, G. Liang, Port choice behaviour - From the perspective of the shipper, Maritime Policy & Management 30(2): 165-173 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ahn, S. Lim, S. Ahn, A study on analyzing bottlenecks of logistics in Incheon Port. Focused on container freight. Korean Research of Logistics 14(2): 65-90, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tongzon, L. Sawant, Port choice in a competitive environment: From the shipping liea’s perspective. Applied Economics 39(4): 4777-492 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tongzon, Port choice and freight forwarders. Transportation Research Port E 45(1): 186-195 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim J-Y., Port user typology and representations of port choice behaviour: A Q- methodological study. Martime Economics & Logistics 16(2): 165-187 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Notteboom, J-P. Rodrigues, The corporate geography of global container terminal operators, Martime Policy & Management, 39(3): 249-279, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Giereszewska and M. Romanowska, Analiza strategiczna przedsiębiorstwa, PWE, 122-126 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Urbanyi, M. Klopott, Container terminals and port city interface - a study of Gdynia and Gdańsk ports, Transportation Research Procedia 16 (2016): 517-526 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Thompson, A.J. Strickland, Strategic Management. Concepts and Cases, R.D. Irwin, Homewood, Ill, Boston, p. 225, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Wiegmans, E. Masurel, P. Nijkamp, Intermodal freight terminals: an analysis of the terminal market, Transportation Planning and Technology, 23: 105-128 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stopford, Maritime Economics, Routledge, London and N.Y., p. 97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.