SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Street Basketball Associaton. The Official Site of the Street Basketball Association. [Online] from http://www.streetbasketballassociation.net/about/history/ (n.d.). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- Street Child United. Street child games. [Online] from http://www.streetchildunited.org/street-child-games-2016/5 (2016). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Coakley. Sport in society - issues & controversies, 7th ed. Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill (2001). https://hope.rl.talis.com/items/5DEA1944-346D-60DC-4276-682F1ABF8C92.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Mumford, J. Kane. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 77,3:38-48(2006). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07303084.2006.10597843 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Miller, J. Nendel. Service-learning in physical education and other related profesions: A global perspective. Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett (2010). https://www.amazon.com/Service-Learning-Physical-Education-Related-Professions-ebook/dp/B007LA2JXS [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Bush, M. Edwards, G.J. Jones, J.L. Hook. Service-learning in sports. [Online] from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233524158_Service-Learning_in_Sports (2016). [Google Scholar]
- United Nation. Sports, development, peace, human rights, fitness, health. [Online] from http://www.un.org/en/events/sportday (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Sankaran, K. Volkwein, D. Bonsal. HIV/AIDS in sport: Impact, issues and challenges. Ontario: Human Kinetics Publishers (1999). https://www.amazon.com/HIV-AIDS-Sport-Impact-Challenges/dp/0880117494 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Maleka. SAHARA-J: Journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS, 14,1:1-21(2017). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17290376.2016.1266506 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Garcia, Social Action through Sports in Myanmar University, The LEAD (2016). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Number of deaths due to HIV/AIDS. [Online] from http://www.who.int/gho/hiv/epidemic_status/deaths_text/en/ (2016). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- UNAIDS. Asian football community unites to Protect the Goal. [Online] from http://www.unaids.org/en/resources/presscentre/featurestories/2014/may/20140515ptg (2014). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- UNAIDS. Country Fact sheet Myanmar. [Online] from http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/myanmar (2016). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- University of New South Wales. Interview Dr Tun Aung Shwe from University of New South Wales [Online] from https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/burmese/en/audiotrack/interview-dr-tun-aung-shwe-university-new-south-wales (2016). [Accessed on 22 March 2017]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.