SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- F.E. McCarthy. Educating the heart: service learning and Asian institutions of higher education. Report prepared for the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia and the International Partnership for Service Learning. New York (2001). [Internal document]. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Yun. Korea Observer 45, 4, Winter 2014: 545-575 (2014). https://www.kci.go.kr/kciportal/ci/sereArticleSearch/ciSereArtiOrteServHistIFrame.kci?sereArticleSearchBean.artiId=ART001966625&sereArticleSearchBean.orteFileId=KCI_FI001966625. [Google Scholar]
- R. Torres. International Labor Review, 152, 2:167-173 (2013). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1564-913X.2013.00175.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. E. McCarthy. New Horizons in Education, 57, 3:8-19 (2009). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266467332_ [Google Scholar]
- Andrews, H. Higson. Journal Higher Education in Europe, 33, 4:411-422 (2008). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03797720802522627 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Oracion. Intercultural service-learning as crossing borders: Experiences in the Philippines and India. Paper presented at the 2nd Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning: Crossing borders, Making Connections: Service-Learning in Diverse Communities, Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China (Lingnan University, Hongkong, 2009). http://commons.ln.edu.hk/osl_conference/2nd/breakout_6/3/ [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Ligutom. Service learning in Silliman University. Lessons from service-learning in Asia: results of collaborative research in higher education. Tokyo: International Christian University: Service Learning Center (2009). pp. 159-185. ISSN 1881-6282 [Google Scholar]
- G. Abermann, M. Tabuenca-Cuevas. Education for workplace diversity: what universities and enterprises can do to facilitate intercultural learning in work placements abroad. Champaign, Illinois: Common Ground Publishing (2017). pp. 32-56. https://books.google.co.id/books?id=blGMDAEACAAJ&dq=Education+for+Workplace+Diversity:+What+Universities+and+Enterprises+Can+Do+to+Facilitate+Intercultural+Learning+in+Work+Placements+Abroad&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAscii6LTdAhXJRo8KHdkHBN4Q6AEIKTAA [Google Scholar]
- K. Heffernan. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 5-9 (2001). https://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://scholar.google.com.au/&httpsredir=1&article=1160&context=jcwre [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Smith. Jean Lave, Etienne Wenger and communities of practice [Online] from http://www.infed.org/biblio/communities_of_practice.htm (2009). [Accessed on 23 March 2017] [Google Scholar]
- M. Murakami (2015). Notes on service-learning program by ICU - Nanking reconciliation program. Personal communication. Tokyo, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- C. Colvin, S. Volet. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 42, 77-92 (2014). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0147176714000601 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Service Learning Center. (2009). Service-learning studies, No. 4, lessons from service-learning in Asia: results of collaborative research in higher education. Tokyo: International Christian University. ISSN 1881-6282 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sato, F. McCarthy, M. Murakami, T. Nishio, K. Yamamoto. An appreciation of cross-cultural differences through international service-learning at International Christian University. In: Service-leaning in asia, curricular models and practices, J. Xing, C.H.K. Ma (Eds). Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press (2010). pp. 31-46. https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1xwf3j. ISBN 978-988-8028-46-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xing, C.H.K. Ma, (Eds). Service-leaning in Asia, Curricular Models and Practices. Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press (2010). https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1xwf3j [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. McCarthy, M.H. Vickers, K. Zammit. Facilitators as pedagogical leaders: The acquisition of requisite forms of capital in university settings. In: Contemporary issues of equity in education, S. Gannon and W. Sawyer (Eds). U.K.: Cambridge Scholars Publishing (2014). Pp. 88-99. https://www.cambridgescholars.com/contemporary-issues-of-equity-in-education [Google Scholar]
- R. James, K. Krause, C. Jennings. The first-year experience in Australian universities. findings from 1994-2009. Melbourne: University of Melbourne: Centre for the Study of Higher Education (2010). https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/37378647 [Google Scholar]
- M. Vickers, F. McCarthy, K. Zammit. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 60:198-209 (2017). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0147176717301980 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.