SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- A. Furco, Service-learning: a balanced approach to experiential education, expanding boundaries: serving and learning. Washington DC: Corporation for National Service (1996). http://www.shsu.edu/academics/cce/documents/Service_Learning_Balanced_Approach_To_Experimental_Education.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Eyler, D.E. Giles jr. Where’s the learning in service-learning?. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass (1999). https://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Learning-Service-Learning-Janet-Eyler/dp/0470907460 [Google Scholar]
- National Science Board. Revisiting the STEM workforce: A companion to science and engineering indicators. USA: National Science Foundation (2014). https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2015/nsb201510/nsb201510.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The Academy of Sciences of Hong Kong. Science, technology and mathematics education in the development of the innovation and technology ecosystem of Hong Kong. Hong Kong: The Academy of Sciences of Hong Kong (2017). http://www.ashk.org.hk/extensions/fileman/Uploads/FULL_report_Eng_28_12.16%20v1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Cochrane, Indonesia’s dire need for engineers is going unmet. The New York Times, [Online] from https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/18/world/asia/indonesias-dire-need-for-engineers-is-going-unmet.html (2016). [Accessed on September 26, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Murphy, STEM education- it’s elementary. Elementary school teachers need to be educated in science and math. US News and World Report, [Online] from https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/08/29/stem-education--its-elementary (2011). [Accessed on September 26, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Buss. Sch Sci Math 110,6:290-297(2010). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2010.00037.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Petersen, D.F. Treagust. AJTE 39,9:153-167(2014). https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1038100.pdf [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curriculum Development Council. Promoting STEM education: unleashing potential in innovation. Hong Kong: Curriculum Development Council (2016) https://www.edb.gov.hk/attachment/en/curriculum-development/renewal/Brief%20on%20STEM%20(Overview)_eng_20151105.pdf [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Kellog Foundation, Logic model development guide. Using logic models to bring together planning, evaluation, and action. Battle Creek, Michigan: W.K. Kellog Foundation (2004). https://www.bttop.org/sites/default/files/public/W.K.%20Kellogg%20LogicModel.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Taylor-Powell, E. Henert. Developing a logic model: Teaching and training guide, University of Wisconsin-Extention. Madison, Wisconsin: Cooperative Extension (2008) https://peerta.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/public/uploaded_files/Logic%20Model%20Guide.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Crew. 3 simple steps to mastering any new subject, According to a Nobel Prize winning physicist, Science Alert, [Online] from https://www.sciencealert.com/3-simple-steps-to-mastering-any-new-subject-Nobel-Prize-winner-Richard-Feynman (2018). [Accessed on September 26, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Gaia School. Primary section. [Online] from http://www.gaiaschool.edu.hk/en/curriculum/primary-section/ (n.d.). [Accessed on September 26, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.