SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R. R. Gamayuni, The Effect Of Intangible Asset, Financial Performance and Financial Policies On The Firm Value. International Journal of Scientific & Technology, 4(1), 202-212, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grant, Business analysis techniques in business reengineering. Business Process Management Journal, 22(1), 75-88, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Skalický, B. Puchýř, Use of financial analysis for elimination of risk factors in the construction company. Political Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics and Tourism Conference Proceedings, Albena, Bulgaria, 669-676, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Z. Rowland, J. Vrbka, Financial analysis of an average transport company in the Czech Republic. Nase More, 63(3), 227-236, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ismail, The ability of EVA (Economic Value Added) attributes in predicting company performance. African Journal of Business Management, 5(12), 4993-5000, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, Modeling the future development of top company indicator EVA Equity using indicator breakdown and sensitivity analysis on example of a specific company. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Prague, Czech Republic, 1095-1106, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Alaminos, A. Del Castillo, M. A. Fernández, G. Ponti, A Global Model for Bankruptcy Prediction. PLOS ONE, 11(11), (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valášková, T. Klieštik, L. Švábová, P. Adamko, Financial risk measurement and prediction modelling for sustainable development of business entities using regression analysis. Sustainability, 10(7), 2144, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vítková, J. Chovancová, J. VESELÝ, Value Driver and Its Impact on Operational Profit in Construction Company. Procedia Computer Science, 121, 364-369, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Strnadová, M. Karas, M. Režňáková, Value drivers of Processing Industry Enterprises in the Czech Republic in the Years 2007 -2011.Trends Economics and Management, 7(13), 91-99, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sánchez, P. Melin, Modular Neural Networks for Time Series Prediction Using Type-1 Fuzzy Logic Integration. Design of Intelligent Systems Based on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Nature-Inspired Optimization, 601, 141-145, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Santin, On the approximation of production functions: a comparison of artificial neural networks frontiers and efficiency techniques. Applied Economics Letters, 15(8), 597-600, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Hossain, Z. C. Ong, Z. Ismail, S. Noroozi, S. Y. Khoo, Artificial neural networks for vibration based inverse parametric identifications: A review. Applied Soft Computing, 52, 203-219, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, L. Wang, Stock Company Comprehensive Assessment Model Based on Kohonen Network. 2008 Second International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, Jingzhou, China, 185-188, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Horák, M. Vochozka, V. Machová, Evaluation of transport and forwarding companies by means neural networks. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference for Ph.D. students and assistants - QUAERE, Hradec Králové, Czech Republic, 377-385, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Šuleř, Using Kohonen’s neural networks to identify the bankruptcy of enterprises:Case study based on construction companies in South Bohemian region. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Prague, Czech Republic, 985-995, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dyhdalewicz, Innovation of Trading Companies in Relation to the Content of Annual Reports: Research Results. Economisc and Social Development (ESD 2017), 629-638, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Doganay, M. Kocsoy, A field study concerning the effects of economic crisis on international trading companies and the measures taken. African Journal of Business Management, 55(22), 9477-9489, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.