SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Assembly UN General "The Future we want (Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 27 July 2012)" 53 [online]. Available at: http://www.undocuments. net/our-common-future.pdf (The United Nations, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Project 2011-091-SE693 Efficient Energy Management - EFEM [online]. Available at:http://acea.spb.ru/efem/www/ (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Boverket’s building regulations - mandatory provisions and general recommendations, BBR. BFS 2011: 6, with amendments up to BFS 2016: 6 [online]. Available at:https://www.boverket.se/globalassets/publikationer/dokument/2016/boverketsbuilding- regulations--mandatory-provisions-and-general-recommendations-bbr-23.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sussman, Reshaping municipal and county laws to foster green building, energy efficiency, and renewable energy. NYU Environmental Law Journal, 16, 1, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Van Der Schoor, B. Scholtens, Power to the people: local community initiatives and the transition to sustainable energy. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 43, 666-675, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Nilsson, A. Mårtensson, Municipal energy-planning and development of local energy-systems. Applied Energy, 76(1-3), 179-187, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Palm, Development of sustainable energy systems in Swedish municipalities: A matter of path dependency and power relations. Local Environment, 11(4), 445-457, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brandoni, F. Polonara, The role of municipal energy planning in the regional energy-planning process. Energy, 48(1), 323-338, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of economic and social development of St. Petersburg until 2030 [online]. Available at:http://cedipt.spb.ru/media/acts/2015/12/09/Strategy_of_economic_and_social_develop ment_of_St._Petersburg_until_2030.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Union (EU). Energy Efficiency [online]. Available at:https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-efficiency (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Popescu, S. Bienert, C. Schützenhofer, R. Boazu, Impact of energy efficiency measures on the economic value of buildings. Applied Energy, 89, 454-463, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Escriva-Escriva, Basic actions to improve energy efficiency in commercial buildings in operation. Energy and Buildings, 43, 3106-3111, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Glukhov, I. V. Ilin, A. B. Anisiforov, Problems of data protection in industrial corporations enterprise architecture. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks, 34-37, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Glukhov, I. V. Ilin, O. Y. Iliashenko, Improving the efficiency of architectural solutions based on cloud services integration. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 9870, 512-524, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Parasonis, A. Keizikas, Increasing energy efficiency of the translucent enclosure walls of a building. Procedia Engineering, 57, 869-875, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.