SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A. Bachmann et al., Online peer-to-peer lending - A literature review. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 16(2), 1-18, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Armet, et al., Peer-to-peer carsharing: Exploring public perception and market characteristics in the San Francisco Bay area. Transportation Research Record:Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2(2416), 27-36, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Belk, Why Not Share Rather Than Own? The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 611(1), 126-140, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Belk, You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online. Journal of Business Research, 67(8), 1595-1600, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bonciu, Impact of the sparing economy on the labour market. Romanian Economic and Business Review, 43-51, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Botsman, R. Rogers, Harvard Business Review, Beyond Zipcar: Collaborative Consumption [online], Available at: https://hbr.org/2010/10/beyond-zipcarcollaborative- consumption (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Botsman, Fast company, The Sharing economy lacks a shared definition [online], Available at: https://www.fastcompany.com/3022028/the-sharing-economy-lacks-ashared- definition (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CouchSurfing International, CouchSurfing Raises $7.6 Million in Series A From Benchmark Capital and Omidyar Network to Expand Services and Fuel Growth in Cultural Exchange Network (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Couchsurfing.cz, Co je Couchsurfing. [online] Available at: www.Couchsurfing.cz (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erceg, Carsharing situation in Croatia. Ekonomski vjesnik: Review of Contemporary Entrepreneurship, Business, and Economic Issues, 27(1), 183-195, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Felson, L. Spaeth, Community Structure and Collaborative Consumption: "A Routine Activity Approach". American Behavioral Scientist, 21(4), 614-624, (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gansky, The mesh: why the future of business is sharing, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gregory, G. Halff, Understanding public relations in the ‘sharing economy’. Public Relations, Review, 43(1), 4-13, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hampshire, C. Gaites, Peer-to-Peer Carsharing Market Analysis and Potential Growth. Transportation Research Record Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2217(1), 119-126, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Webb, Peer-to-Peer Lending Market 2015, Platforms Revolutionizing Traditional Practices, M2 Presswire [online] Available at:https://www.m2.com/m2/web/publication.php/m2presswire (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pricewaterhousecopers, Consumer Intelligence Series: The Sharing Economy, PricewaterhouseCoopers [online] Available at: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs.html (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaheen, A. Cohen, Innovative mobility carsharing outlook carsharing market overview, analysis, and trends, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Teffer, The ‘sharing economy’ lacks a common definition, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Economist, Banking without banks. The Economist Newspaper Limited [online] Available at: https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2014/02/28/bankingwithout- banks (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.