SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. P. Forster, S. Seeger, Tax revenue accruing from the commercialization of research findings as an indicator for economic benefits of government financed research. Research Evaluation, 23(3), 233-248, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guan, J. Liu, B. Wang, An Empirical Study on the spatial dependence of fiscal policy of local government in China -- Based on the perspective of government efficiency. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 03, 38-47, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Deng, F. Yu, The measurement and analysis of total factor productivity in Guangdong: 1980~2004 - Based on the panel data of Malmquist DEA. Social Sciences in Guangdong, 05, 39-44, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, F. Li, Research on the technology progress and technical efficiency of China’s energy industry based on. Malmquist-DEA China Science and Technology Forum, 10, 67-73, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Q. L. Chen, L. F. Yang, Xiamen, Zhangzhou and Quanzhou, most of the city of science and technology policy efficiency enhance. Science and Technology Management Research, 11, 30-35, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cao, R. Wang, G. Zhang, Study on the driving mechanism and policy effect evaluation system of urban mountain. Journal of Yunnan Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 04, 54-60, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, H. Cao, L. Li, Study on the policy effect of ecological agriculture in Erhai River Basin Based on DID model. China Population, Resources and Environment, 10, 157-162, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, P. Zhang. Micro enterprises from the perspective of value added tax transformation policy effect analysis - Based on the double difference divided DIDS model. The Chinese Economy Problem, 04, 3-12, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Wenkai, The reform of rural credit cooperatives to improve the financial supporting agriculture policy effect evaluation - Based on the national household survey panel data of times deviation analysis. Journal of Financial Research, 03, 194-206, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, J. Xia, The policy effect on innovation efficiency of college enrollment expansion - Based on the measurement and test of quasi experiment and double difference model. China’s Population Science, 05, 45-57+127, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, The spatial and temporal characteristics of the effect of housing restriction policy in Nanchang city and the effect of land spillover. China Land Science, 06, 41-48, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.