SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Y. Semernina, A. Yakunina, E. Nesterenko, S. Yakunin, E. Korobov, Evaluation of reinvestment risk for bond portfolios (in Computer Modelling in Decision Making 2017). CEUR Workshop Proceedings, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fabozzi, Bond Markets, Analysis and Strategies. Pearson, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Szilagyi, J. Batten, Disintermediation and bond market development in Japan. International Finance Review, 4, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Szilagyi, A Perspective on Japan’s Corporate Bond Market. Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis, 86, 417-434, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mathur, S. De, The Dim Sum Bond Market in Hong Kong. Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis, 96, 367-388, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sprčić, I. Wilson, The development of the corporate bond market in Croatia. EuroMed Journal of Business, 2(1), 74-86, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Matei, Euro Zone Bond Market and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Time Series Analysis. International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics, 22, 39-51, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thukral, S. Sridhar, M. Joshi, Review of factors constraining the development of Indian corporate bond markets. Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 7(4), 429-444, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Blommestein, Impact of regulatory changes on government bond market liquidity. Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 25(3), 307-317, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Babatunde, S. Perera, Barriers to bond financing for public-private partnership infrastructure projects in emerging markets: A case of Nigeria. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 22(1), 2-19, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Starodubtseva, S. Nekrasova, The state and evolution of the public debt of the Russian Federation. Politics, Economics and Innovations, 7(17), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Petrov, Financing of companies in the context of economic slowdown and sanctions. Finance: Theory and Practice, 3, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Alekseeva., E. Makarova, Russian corporate bond market: trends and development prospects. News of the Baikal State University, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Internet project of the information agency "Finmarket" RusBonds [online]. Available at: http://www.rusbonds.ru/srch_simple.asp (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Russian stock market: 2017. Events and Facts [online]. Available at:http://www.naufor.ru/download/pdf/factbook/ru/RFR2017.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of PJSC "Moscow Exchange MICEX - RTS" for 2017 [online]. Available at: https://report2017.moex.com/ru (2017) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank and CBA to issue $ 73 million blockchain bonds [online]. Available at:https://forklog.com/vsemirnyj-bank-i-cba-vypustyat-blokchejn-obligatsii-na-73-mln/(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Central Bank of Kazakhstan launched the sale of securities on the blockchain [online]. Available at: https://bitnovosti.com/2018/03/28/tsb-kazahstana-zapustil-prodazhutsennyh- bumag-na-blokchejne/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.