SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Development in the Context of Globalization|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.F. Shishkin, S.V. Dedov, S.V. Demin, Priority development of innovative resources to ensure the safety of the national economy. National Interests: Priorities and Security, 27(120), 2-5 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Dedov, Innovative resources in a knowledge-based economy. Voronezh: Central Black Earth Book Publishing (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sirotkina, O.G. Stukalo, Clustering of the economic space of the region in the context of the formation of the food industry. Problems of Regional Economy, 13(3), 99-109. DOI: 10.18522/2073-6606-2015-3-99-109 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alekseev, V.N. Burkov, V.I. Voropaev, Basics of professional knowledge, national requirements for the competence of specialists. In V.I. Voropaeva (Ed.), Project management (pp. 36-37). Moscow: CJSC Project Practice (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Borisov, Comparative analysis of project and process approaches in innovation management. Russian Entrepreneurship, 13(235), 91-96 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kompaneytseva, Project approach: Concept, principles, efficiency factors. Scientific-Methodical Electronic Journal “Concept”, 17, 363-368. URL: https://e-koncept.ru/2016/46249.htm (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Tsogoev, Modern approaches to the definition of the concept “Project Management”. Innovation Science, 4-2(16), 94-98 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Dubrovchenko, S.O. Lebedeva, Project approach to the socio-economic development of regions. News of VolSU, 9(112), 60-62 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chumachenko, Process and project approach to managing financial support of the regional socio-economic development strategy. Journal of Economic Regulation (Economic Regulation Issues), 4(2). 63-68 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Stukalo, Methodology of the formation of a network of competencies in the food sector of the regional economy. Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 4(51), 234-239 (2016). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.