SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reserves for Increasing the Usage Efficiency of the Innovation and Investment Potential of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Russian industry 4.0: How not to be late for the train to the future. The analytical statement survey: IT in Industry CNEWS. Retrieved from: http://www.cnews.ru/reviews/it_v_promyshlennosti_2018/articles/rossijskaya_promyshlennost_40_kak_ne_opozdat_na_poezd_v_budushchee. Accessed: 02.10.2018. [in Rus.] (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gates, Information flow is your lifeblood. In A. Hopkins & J. Potter (Eds.), Business @ the Speed of Thought: Succeeding in the Digital Economy Hardcover (pp. 1-63). Harlow: Pearson Education Limited (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation” from 31.12.2014 N 488-FZ (the last edition). Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_173119/. Accessed: 02.10.2018. [in Rus.] (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”. Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_221756/2369d7266adb33244e178738f67f181600cac9f2/ Accessed: 02.10.2018. [in Rus.] (2017). [Google Scholar]
- RF Government Decree from 15.04.2014 N 328 (Edition from 10.02.2018) “On Approval of the State Program of the Russian Federation”. The Development of the Industry and the Increasing of its Competitiveness. Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_162176/. Accessed: 02.10.2018. [in Rus.] (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Digital dividends. World development Report 2016 Overview World Bank. Retrieved from: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/23347/210671RuSum.pdf. Accessed: 09.10.2018. [in Rus.] (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Negroponte, Selected excerpts. In A.A. Knopf (Ed.), Being digital (pp. 1-5). New York: University of Chicago Press (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Tatarinova, Digital economy and law: new challenges new perspectives. Juridical Vestnik of Samara University, 3(3), 62-66 [in Rus.] (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Schulze, Future of industry: The fourth revolution functions of state and society. Economic Revival of Russia, 2(52), 39-46 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Reischauer, Industry 4.0 as policy-driven discourse to institutionalize innovation systems in manufacturing. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 132, 26-33. DOI: 10.1016/j.techfore.2018.02.012 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Bulavko, Industrial and investment policy in the post-crisis modernization of Russian industry. Thesis of the Doctor of Economic Sciences. Saint-Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. [in Rus.] (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Porat, The information economy. Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office (1977). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Anisiforov, Key tasks of information management at an enterprise in the digital economy. In V.E. Tschepinin & S.V. Schirokova (Eds.), Fundamental and Applied Research in the Field of Management, Economics and Trade. Collection of Works of Scientific Practical and Educational Conference (pp. 88-93), in 3 parts, St. Petersburg: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, [Institute of industrial management, economics and trade] [in Rus.] (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The Rise of the Network Society. The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture Vol. I (second edition). Oxford, UK: Blackwell (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Dzhanelidze, Digitalization as a factor of innovative development. In S.V. Kuznetsov (Ed.), Problems of Transformation and Regulation of Regional Socio-Economic Systems: Collection of Scientific Works, (pp. 72-75). St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation) [in Rus.] (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Telukdarie, E. Buhulaiga, S. Bag, S. Gupta, & Z. Luo, Industry 4.0 implementation for multinationals. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 118, 316-329. DOI: 10.1016/j.psep.2018.06.030. URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0957582018303719 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.