SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Formation and Realization of Export Potential in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Federal’nyj zakon “Ob osnovakh gosudarstvennogo regulirovaniya vneshnetorgovoj deyateljnosti” ot 08.12. 2003 No. 164-FZ. Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=312194&fld=134&dst=1000000001,0&rnd=0.95937116505181#020795980394250546. Accessed: 28.07.2018 (2003). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petrikov, The development of exports of products of the Russian agriculture: problems and solutions. Nikon Readings, VIAPI, 22, 3-4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ashmarina, G.R. Khasaev, V.V. Mantulenko, S.V. Kasarin, E.M. Dorozhkin, Methodical bases for the regional information potential estimation. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(15), 7715-7725 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Analytical reference. Overview of the agricultural market conjuncture 2018. Moscow: Center for Analytics (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Analytical reference. The development of total and non-oil exports of Russia in January-August 2018. Moscow: JSC “Russian Export Center” (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lichman, Dynamics of agricultural exports in Russia in 1992-2015 in the WTO and FAO databases. Nikon Readings, VIAPI, 22, 24-27 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Voiteshonok, System of state support of export to the Russian Federation: A condition and development prospects. Moscow: All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zharinov, Improving the system of state support of exports in the Russian Federation. Moscow: All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. Mamai, I. Mamai, Optimization of the management mechanism for the innovative development of the region’s agricultural sector. In F.M. Antanas Maziliauskas (Ed.), Proceedings of the 8th international scientific conference Rural Development 2017: Bio-economy Challenges, 1167-1173, Aleksandras Stulginskis University (Lithuania) (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.