SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Formation and Realization of Export Potential in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- N.V. Speshilova, A.Yu. Sgibneva, The use of mathematical methods to assess the investment efficiency of the agro-industrial complex of the Orenburg region. Internet Magazine “SCIENCE”, 7(6). DOI: 10.15862/54EVN615 Retrieved from: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/54EVN615.pdf (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Zavodchikov, N.V. Speshilova, D.A. Andrienko, Dairy cattle breeding and fodder production in the Orenburg region: state and directions of development. Dairy Bulletin, 4(28), 172-180. URL: http://molochnoe.ru/journal/ru/node/1427 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bansal, Evolving sustainably: A longitudinal study of corporate sustainable development. Strategic Management Journal, 26(3), 197-218 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lepistö, Taking information technology seriously: On the legitimating discourses of enterprise resource planning system adoption. Journal of Management Control, 25, 193-219 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shepel, Justification of management decisions in agricultural enterprises. Economics of Agriculture, 10, 16 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. Siegel, Practical business statistics. Moscow: Publishing house “Williams” (2002). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Speshilova, S.N. Korshikova, E.N. Zaripova, Improving cost management to ensure effective planning of agricultural organizations. Management Accounting, 2, 15-21 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kitaeva, N.V. Speshilova, V.N. Shepel, Mathematical models of multi-criteria optimization of subsystems of higher educational institutions. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(5), 249-254 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Gilbert, A. Pyka, P. Ahrweiler, Innovation networks a simulation approach. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 4(3), 1-13 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kelton, A. Lowe, Simulation modeling. Classic CS. 3rd ed.: Peter; Kiev: BHV Publishing Group (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shepel, S.S. Akimov, The procedure for determining the law of probability distribution for a sample of data in the process of preparing a simulation model. In V.G. Poshekhonov (Ed.), Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference on Control Problems in Technical Systems (PUTS-2015), 101-104. St. Petersburg: Publishing house of SPETU “LETI” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shah, Analysis perspective views of grid simulation tools. Journal of Grid Computing, 13(2), 177-213 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shepel, Statistical modeling of the rationale for management decisions at agricultural enterprises. Moscow: Colos (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.