SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Legal Regulation of the Business Entities’ Activities|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- G. Bruggemeier, Tort Law of the European Union. Alphen aan den Rijn: Wolters Kluwer (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Ulen, N. Garoupa, The market for legal innovation: Law and economics in Europe and the United States. University of Illinois Law and Economics Research Paper, LE07-009. DOI:10.2139/ssrn.972360 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Andreyeva, Reflections about features of formation of the Russian theory of the constitutional regulation of the economic relations. The Constitutional and Municipal Law, 9, 3-11 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Manne, How law and economics was marketed in a hostile world: A very personal history. In F. Parisi & C.K Rowley (Eds.). The origins of law and economics: essays by the founding fathers (pp. 309-327). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar. Retrieved from URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=745944 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Lvov, Economics of development. Moscow: Exam (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rowen, Central intelligence briefing on the soviet economy. In E. Hoffmann & R. Laird (Eds.). The soviet polity in the modern era (pp. 411-421). New York, N.Y.: Aldine Publishing (1984). [Google Scholar]
- W. Weigel, Law and economics in Austria. In B. Bouckaert & G. De Geest (Eds.). The history and methodology of law and economics, vol. I of The encyclopedia of law and economics Northampton: Edward Elgar (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lenin, Imperialism as the highest stage of capitalism complete works: in 55 t. Moscow: State publishing house of political literature (1969). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.