SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Corporate Information Systems, Electronic Services and Cognitive Technologies|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- S.V. Chumakova, Variability of pedagogical objects studies from the point of mathematical and statistical methods. Journal of Scientific Conferences, 1-3(5), 117-118 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Frolova, Application of mathematical statistics methods in educational research. Actual Problems of Teaching Mathematics at a Technical University, 5, 137-141 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mirzoyan, O.D. Rozhenko, The application of mathematical statistics methods in modern pedagogical research. A New Word In Science and Practice: Hypotheses and Approbation of Research Results, 9, 81-86 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Cohen, L. Manion, K. Morrison, Research methods in education (7th ed.). New York: Routledge (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Markova, S.O. Semerikov, M.V. Popel, Cocalc as a learning tool for neural network simulation in the special course “Foundations of Mathematic Informatics”. In V. Ermolayev, V. Peschanenko, A. Spivakovsky, M.C. Suarez-Figueroa, V. Yakovyna, V. Kobets, Y. Prytula, H. Kravtsov, V. Kharchenko, M. Nikitchenko (Eds.) 14th International Conference on ICT in Education, Research and Industrial Applications. Integration, Harmonization and Knowledge Transfer. Volume II: Workshops, ICTERI 2018 (pp. 388-403). Kyev: CEUR-WS (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Miftakhov, A math homework bank development in the cloud computing system Cocalc. Systems of Computer Mathematics and Their Applications, 19, 66-70 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Szabó, J. Galanda, Sage math for education and research. In F. Jakab (Ed.), 2017 15th International Conference on Emerging eLearning Technologies and Applications (ICETA), (pp. 1-4). Stary Smokovec: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. DOI: 10.1109/ICETA.2017.8102535 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Zykova, V.A. Shershneva, Y.V. Vainshtein, I.F. Kosmidis, A.A. Kytmanov, S.A. Tikhomirov, Teaching mathematical disciplines in conditions of applying cloud technologies on the basis of LMS Moodle. Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, 4(42), 58-65. DOI: 10.25146/1995-0861-2017-42-4-21 (2017). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rogness, Mathematical Visualization. Journal of Mathematics Education at Teachers College. Technology Issue, 2(2), 1-7 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.