SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- B. Kruysman and J. Proto, “Impossible objects, ” Architectural Design, no 227, ed. Bob Sheil, 106-111, (January/February 2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ozel, “Case for an Architectural Singularity: Synchronization of Robotically Actuated Motion, Sense-Based Interaction and Computational Interface, ” in Proceedings of the 34th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture (ACADIA), ed. David Gerber, Alvin Huang, and Jose Sanchez, 399–408, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bot & Dolly Fuses 3D Animation and Industrial Automation, (2013, November 25), [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from https://www.roboticsbusinessreview.com/consumer/bot_dolly_fuses_3d_animation_and_industrial_automation/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Lavin, (2015, July 13). “Man vs. Machine: Sylvia Lavin Retools Creativity.” Los Angeles Forum for Architecture and Urban Design. Retrieved from http://laforum.org/delirious/man-vs-machine-svlvia-lavin-retools-creativitv/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Ozel, “Toward a postarchitecture,” Log 36, 99–105, (Winter 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wiscombe, Discreteness or towards a flat ontology of architecture. Project, (Issue 3), 34–43, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.