SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- Piga, B. E. A. (2017). Experiential Simulation for Urban Design: From Design Thinking to Final Presentation. In B. E. A. Piga & R. Salerno (Eds.), Urban Design and Representation. A Multidisciplinary and Multisensory Approach (pagg. 23–36). Springer International Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Boffi, M., & Rainisio, N. (2017). To Be There, Or Not To Be. Designing Subjective Urban Experiences. In B. E. A. Piga & R. Salerno (Eds.), Urban Design and Representation. A Multidisciplinary and Multisensory Approach (pagg. 37–53). Springer International Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Piga, B. E. A., Morello, E., Boffi, M., Rainisio, N., & Di Liberto, G. (2017). Sharing the experience of urban design schemes through immersive simulation. In T. Maver, P. Chapman, C. Platt, V. Portela, & D. Eaton (Eds.) (pagg. 244–251). Envisioning Architecture: Space / Time /Meaning, 6-9/09/2017, Glasgow (GB): Mackintosh School of Architecture and the School of Simulation and Visualization at the Glasgow School of Art. [Google Scholar]
- Piga, B. E. A., Boffi, M., & Rainisio, N. (2017). Experiential Simulation and Environmental Psychology for Anticipating Users’ Reactions to Design Projects: An Application in Architectural Higher Education. Proceedings of the International and Interdisciplinary Conference IMMAGINI? Image and Imagination between Representation, Communication, Education and Psychology, 1(9:968), 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen, S. E. (1964). Experiencing Architecture (originally published in 1959). Cambridge MA: MIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bosselmann, P. (1998). Representation of Places: Reality and Realism in City Design. Berkeley, Los Angeles, London: University of California Press. [Google Scholar]
- Carmona, M., Tiesdell, S., Heath, T., & Oc, T. (2010). Public Places, Urban Spaces: The Dimensions of Urban Design. Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan, R., & Kaplan, S. (1989). The Experience of Nature: A Psychological Perspective. Cambridge University Press: New York, NY, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. (1975). Beyond Boredom and Anxiety. Jossey-Bass: San Francisco, CA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Schön, D. A. (1987). Educating the Reflective Practitioner: Toward a New Design for Teaching and Learning in the Professions. Wiley. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.