SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- Oliver, Paul. Built to meet Needs Cultural Issues in Vernacular Architecture. Burlington, MA: Architectural Press Elsevier Ltd., 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Rapoport, Amos. house form and culture. N.J.: Prentice Hall, Inc., 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Rudofsky, Bernard. Architecture without Architects. New York: Connecticut Printers, Inc., Hartford, Connecticut, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- Fathy, Hassan. Vernacular Architecture. Ed. Walter Shearer and Abd-el-rahman Ahmed Sultan. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Patel, Dr.Manek. Welcome to Ahmedabad: a complete city Guide. Ahmedabad: Gurjar Prakashan, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hanson’s, Hillier and. The Social Logic of Space. London: Cambridge University Press, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Dongre, Neeta Lambe & Alpana. "Analysing Social Relevance of Spatial Organisation: A Case Study of Traditional Pol Houses, Ahmedabad, India." Asian Social Science; Vol. 12.No. 9 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Mihir Vakharia, Rajan Rawal, Yash Shukla, Agam shah. “Summer in Ahmedabad:pol House performance.” Indian Architect and Builder 1 October 2014: 10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.