SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- Kobayashi, T.: A Study on the Effects of the Changing Scenery, journal of the Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture (5), pp.279–282, 1987.3 [Google Scholar]
- Fukushima, H. and Horikoshi, T. : Realization of Climatic Landscape by fluctuation with weather and time for appearance of architecture, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, Urban Planning, pp.529–530, 2014.9 [Google Scholar]
- Takamatsu, M and Nakashima, Y and Yoshiwara, S.: Apparent Color of 10 Standard-color-cards in Dense Fog, Journal of the Color Science Association of Japan, pp.207–214, 1999.12 [Google Scholar]
- Kuwabara, Y and Takamatsu, M and Nakashima, Y and Terakawa, H and Tada, K and Iwane, H.: Visual Characteristics of Colored LED Lights In Dense Fog, Journal of the Color Science Association of Japan, pp. 86–87, 2012.5 [Google Scholar]
- Kawakatsu, M and Kumazawa, T: A study on changes in color appearance on facade during rain, Architectual Institute of Japan, pp739–740, 2017. 7 [Google Scholar]
- Inoue, M and Kobayashi, T.: The Research Domain and Scale Construction of Adjective-Pairs In A Semantic Differential Method In Japan, The Japanese Association of Educational Psychology, pp. 253–260, 1985 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.