SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2015. Government service of statistics of Ukraine, Kiev (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Cardoso, A.: Behind the life cycle of coal: Socioenvironmental liabilities of coal mining in Cesar, Colombia. Ecological Economics 120, 71-82 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan, T.H.: Basic concepts economy forges production. Products of mineral-resource complex. Natural and productive potential. Molodoj uchenuj. 11.4, 229-232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Fedotova, N.V., Fedotov, P.K., Zelynskaya, E.V.:Economics and Management mining production. Academia Estestvoznanyya, Moscow (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gayko, G.I., Beletsky, V.S.: History of Mining. Kievo-Mogylyanska academia, LADO, DonDTU, Kiev-Alchevsk (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, V.V., Komarov, V.M., Pavlov, P.N.:Questions of modernization: the role of social capital. Delo RANXyGS, Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov, S.S.: Lecture on discipline - Occupational safety in the mining industry to prepare students of the Institute for Energy and Energy Efficiency qualification level "specialist" and "master". NTUU KPI, Kiev (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mahdevari, S., Shahriar, K., Esfahanipour, A.:Human health and safety risks management in underground coal mines using fuzzy TOPSIS. Science of the Total Environment. 488, 85-99 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maiti, J., Chatterjee, S., Bangdiwala, S.:Determinants of work injuries in mines - an application of structural equation modeling. Injury control and safety promotion. 11(1), 29-37 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mossakovskyy, Y.V.: Economy mining industry: a textbook is for higher educational. Gornaya knyga, Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nagornuy, V.P., Globa, V.M.: Mining. The road length in millennium. Akademperiodyka, Kiev (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Polishchuk, L.I.: Or severally report. Social capital cities in development. Strelka Press, Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Prno, J.: An analysis of factors leading to the establishment of a social licence to operate in the mining industry. Resources Policy. 38(4), 577-590 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryfkyn, J.: Financial capital against social capital Third Revolution: How horizontal interaction change Energy, economy and the world in general. Alpina non-fiction, Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dobrenkov, V.I. (ed.): American sociological thought. MSU, Moscow (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.