SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Methods, Models, Informational Systems and Technologies in Economics|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Monitoring of the factors that create the risks of sustainability of public finances in Ukraine. http://ief.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/05 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Danylenko, A.I., Zymovets, V.V.: Risks and Threats to the Security of the Public Finance Sector of Ukraine: An Analytical Report. NAS of Ukraine. 7-8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Methodology for Calculating the Level of Economic Security of Ukraine: Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine dated 02 March 2007. tinyurl.com/yytexv9l (2007). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Sovereign Bond Interest Rate Spreads, basis points over US Treasuries. https://tinyurl.com/y57s6qxy (2018). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yankovy, O.G., Goncharenko, O.M.: Analysis of Sustainable Development of Enterprises by the Normalized Scale of Hurst. Bul. of the VPI. 2, 35-38 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Derbentsev, V.D., Serdyuk, O.A., Solovyov, V.M. and Sharapov, O.D.: Synergetic and econophysics methods for the study of dynamic and structural characteristics of economic systems. Brama-Ukraine, Cherkasy (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukrainye. www.me.gov.ua (2019). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- External sector statistics. tinyurl.com/yy8wdx2h (2019). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Open Data. tinyurl.com/y59qa6po (2019). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Makhanets, L.L.: Estimation of the financial system stability of the country. ONU herald. 23, 5(70), 185-190 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Panasenko, G.: Criteria and indicators of financial sector stability assessment. Bul. of the KNUTE 6, 99-110 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.