SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mathematical Methods, Models, Informational Systems and Technologies in Economics|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Prylypko, O.: Natsionalnyi kriuinh: vid siroho do biloho (National crewing: from Gray to White). https://day.kyiv.ua/uk/article/ekonomika/nacionalny y-kryuying-vid-sirogo-do-bilogo (2015). Accessed 20 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Miyusov, M.: Perspektivy podgotovki i trudoustroystva moryakov (Prospects for training and employment of seafarers). https://ports.com.ua/articles/perspektivypodgotovki- i-trudoustroystva-moryakov (2018). Accessed 22 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- International Chamber of Shipping: MANPOWER REPORT: The global supply and demand for seafarers in 2015. http://www.icsshipping. org/docs/default-source/resources/safetysecurity- and-operations/manpower-report-2015- executive-summary.pdf (2018). Accessed 22 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ilnitskiy, K.: Ukraina zanyala shestoye mesto sredi stran-postavshchikov moryakov (Ukraine ranked sixth among the countries-suppliers of sailors). https://ports.com.ua/articles/ukraina-zanyalashestoe- mesto-sredi-stran-postavshchikov-moryakov (2018). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- International Chamber of Shipping: Annual-review-2018. http://www.ics-shipping.org/docs/defaultsource/ resources/annual-review-2018.pdf?sfvrsn=14 (2018). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- International Chamber of Shipping: Annual-review-2017. http://www.ics-shipping.org/docs/defaultsource/ resources/annual-review-2017.pdf?sfvrsn=14 (2017). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- SAFETY4SEA: Global supply and demand for seafarers. https://safety4sea.com/global-supplydemand- seafarers-2/ (2018). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- SAFETY4SEA: New report predicts potential shortage of almost 150,000 officers by 2025. http://safety4sea.com/new-report-predicts-potentialshortage- of-almost-150000-officers-by-2025/ (2016). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yatsenko, M.S., Honcharova, I.O.: Aktualni problemy udoskonalennia yakosti kriuinhovykh posluh (Actual problems of quality improvement of crewing services). Economics: time realities 1(29), 162-170 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pasyuk, E.D., Ivanova, S.E.: Teoreticheskiye aspekty razvitiya rynka uslug, predostavlyayemykh kryuingovymi kompaniyami (Theoretical aspects of the development of the market of services provided by crewing companies). http://jurnal.org/articles/2007/ekon56.html (2007). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Lukashevich, V.M.: Opredeleniye sushchnosti kontseptualnykh podkhodov k vedeniyu kryuingovogo biznesa (Determination of the essence of conceptual approaches to the management of crewing business). Technology audit and production reserves. 5(2(19)), 43-47 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivashko, L.M., Bondarenko, Yu.M.: Optymizatsiia protsesu pidboru kadriv ekipazhiv suden (Optimization of the process of selection of frames of crews of vessels). Paper presented at the international conference on the socially-competent management of corporations in a behavioral economy, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University, Lutsk, 4-9 November 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.