SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling of Hospitality Sphere Development|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Bokov, M.: Strategic management of recreational enterprises in conditions of transitional economy. National Institute for Strategic Studies, Kyiv (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Amirkhanov, M., Tatarinov, A.: Economic problems of development of recreation regions. Helios, Kyiv (2017) [Google Scholar]
- William, A.: Recreation and the Local Economy an Input-Output Model of a Recreation-Oriented Economy. Graduate School of Business University of Wisconsin-Madison (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Inskeep, E.: National and Regional Tourism Planning: Methodologies and Case Studies. Polect, New York (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Shekhovtseva, A.: Competitiveness of the region:the factors and method of creating. Marketing in Russia and abroad 4, 11-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Galasyuk, S.: Analysis of level of competitiveness of regional market of tourist services. Bull. Khmel’nitsk National University 2, 89-93 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Malinetskii, G.: Mathematical Foundations of Synergetics: Chaos, structures, computational experiment. URSS, Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mikulsky, K.: Problem of transformation and transition to a regular market economy. Economic, Moskow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Keynes, D.M.: The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. Palgrave Macmillan, London (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Hicks, J.: Automatists, Hawtreyans and Keynesians. Journal of Money Credit and Banking. 2, 311-323 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Muth, J.: Rational Expectations and the Theory of Price Movements. Journal of Econometric. 29, 315-335 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lucas, R., Sargent, J.: Rational Expectations and Econometric Practice. Allen & Unwind, London (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hodgson, G.M.: Economics and Institutions: A Manifesto for a Modern Institutional Economics. Polite Press, Cambridge (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dovbenko, M., Osyk, Yu.: Modern economic theories in the works of Nobelians. National Institute for Strategic Studies, Kyiv (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Seligman, A.B.: The Problem of the Trust. Princeton University Press, Princeton (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Stiglitz, J.E.: The Roaring Nineties: Seeds of Destruction. Allen Lane, London (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sangnier, M.: Does trust favor macroeconomic stability. Journal of Comparative Economic. 41(3), 653-668 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nunkoo, R., Ramkissoon, H., Gursoy, D.: Public trust in tourism institutions. Journal of Annals of Tourism Research. 39(3), 1542-1544 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Khoskynh, D.: Economy of trust. Nedotorkannyj zapas 5, 21-29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.