SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring, Modeling, Forecasting and Preemption of Crisis in Socio-Economic Systems|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Maksishko, N.K., Perepelica, V.A.: About two approaches to R/S analysis of time series. Visnik of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian national university. 5, 134 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Soloviev, V., Solovieva, V., Solovieva, K.:Comparative analysis of the dynamics of the stock market of Ukraine using fractal measures of complexity. Bulletin of Cherkasy University. Series of Economic Sciences. 33, 246 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Maksishko, N.K.: Estimation of system characteristics of economic dynamics based on the results of complex fractal analysis. Herald of Zaporizhzhya National University. 2, 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Novoselytskyy, O.: Methodology for calculating the economic stability of the enterprise in the light of risk. Formation of market relations in Ukraine. 11, 78 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SMIDA. PJSC Consumers-Sklo-Zorya (Ukraine). https://smida.gov.ua/db/participant/22555135 (2010). Accessed 21 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Peters, E.: Chaos and Order in the Capital Markets:A New View of Cycles, Prices, and Market Volatility. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Maksishko, N.K.: About applying an algorithm of sequential R/S analysis to obtain a fuzzy estimate of the depth of memory of the time series. Herald of Lviv University. 516 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Maksishko, N.K.: Modeling of economy by methods of discrete nonlinear dynamics. Polygraph, Zaporizhzhya (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Maksishko, N.K., Perepelica, V.A.: Analysis and forecasting of the evolution of economic systems. Polygraph, Zaporizhzhya (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Holden, K., Peel, D.A., Thompson, J.L.: Economic Forecasting: An Introduction. Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge, Cambridge (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Melikhov, E., Ebzeeva, N.: Mathematical modelling of economic time series based on phase portraits. Paper presented at the International Conference "Mathematics. Economy. Education", Rostov-on-Don, May 29 - June 5 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.